Princes Grant Selfcatering -
Princes Grant 8 Sleeper
A piece of paradise, tucked away in the lush green sugar cane fields of the KwaZulu Natal North Coast. Located 45 minutes north of Durban, 30 minutes from Umhlanga Rocks, 15 minutes from Ballito and 15 minutes from the soon to be built new King Shaka International Airport at La Mercy.
Prince's Grant Golf Estate is an undiscovered jewel, nestled amongst coastal forests and hugged by the breathtaking shoreline of the East Coast of South Africa. This part of the North Coast also known as the Dolphin Coast has everything to offer for the curious traveller.
The Golf House:
The Golf House at Prince’s Grant Golf Estate is situated on the beach access road, offering full ocean and coastal forest views that will leave you breathless.
The Golf House Offers:
4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (The two 3rd floor double rooms offer full ocean views and each has a private balcony, the two 1st floor twin rooms offer partial views of the ocean and coastal forest and also have private balconies) The master bedroom features a spa bath and shower, all the other bathrooms have showers.
Main TV Lounge with full bouquet DSTV, Hi-Fi, DVD player and Playstation 2. For convenience an open plan a bar with separate bar fridge with sliding doors that open onto the entertainment deck area.
The entertainment deck has braai facilities, sun loungers with umbrellas, two el fresco dinning areas and features an 8 seater Jacuzzi overlooking the ocean.
A fully equipped kitchen with dishwashing machine, 2 microwaves and double door fridge/freezer, open plan to the dinning room with sliding doors that open onto the entertainment deck area.
An elevator to make things a bit more convenient
Guest loo’s on the entrance level and 2nd floor (entertainment level)
Double garage that has and inter-leading door to the house.
Washing machine and tumble dryer and also a washing line in back courtyard.
If you would like to stay with us on a serviced self catering basis, the following will be included in the daily rate:
- A catering service for the duration of your stay, paying only one shopping bill at the end of your stay.
- This is inclusive of the shopping being done for you and meals can be prepared by the in-house chef when requested
- A housekeeper on a daily basis to clean and do laundry when required
- Use of all estate facilities
- Bed linen and bath towels with basic bathroom amenities for the duration of your stay
- Concierge service
- Full bouquet DSTV
- Personal attention but also the freedom of staying in a home
- Discount on green fees
Services offered at additional cost:
- Peter Matkovich design 18 hole links/parkland layout Golf course and Private Clubhouse at The
Lodge at Prince’s Grant offering Mulligan’s Pub and The Bunkers Restaurant Private beach (electronically controlled gate access)
- Surf, lagoon, rock and dam fishing.
- Nature trails with lagoon boardwalk (approx. 3km with jetty).
- Tennis, squash and children's jungle gym and recreation room
- Canoes, rowing boat and two swimming pools.
- Declared Nature conservancy with pristine lagoon fringed by mangroves
- Conference facilities – functions and weddings
- Beauty Salon for pampering